Summit Fair, a 507,000 square foot open-air lifestyle center, serves the growing, affluent southeast Jackson County area of the Kansas City metropolitan area. The new center, anchored by Macy’s and JCPenney, also includes home furnishings, men’s and women’s fashion, fast-casual eateries, sit-down restaurants and specialty retailers.
Conveniently located off of Interstate 470 & Highway 50, the shopping center is just east of SummitWoods Crossing. The synergy of new shops and restaurants, combined with the design of Summit Fair featuring a Main Street shopping area with beautiful landscaping, fountains and pedestrian walkways, makes Summit Fair a shopping destination for eastern Jackson County.
SHOPPING CENTER HOURS
HOLIDAY HOURS 2016
Thanksgiving, November 24th: CLOSED
Friday, November 25th: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, November 26th: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday, November 27th: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
November 28th through December 11th: Regular Hours
December 12th through December 17th: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday, December 18th: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
December 19th through December 23rd: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Christmas Eve, December 24th: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Christmas, December 25th: CLOSED
December 26th through December 30th: Regular Operating Hours
New Year’s Eve, December 31st: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
New Year’s Day, January 1st: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Contact the Leasing Agent
CODE OF CONDUCT
Summit Fair Shopping Center (The “Center”), including its designated roadways and parking lot is private property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting the Center’s legitimate business interests, and any violation of the Code interferes with the commercial nature and function of the Center. Your entry constitutes your consent to abide by all of the posted rules governing conduct, traffic, and parking. As a visitor at the Center, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities while at the Center:
- Using physical force, obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs, which are likely to create a disturbance or impinge on the hearing or speech of other patrons of the Center.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, by following another person through the Center or by using sexually explicit language or conduct, or in any other way creating a disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Center’s patrons or its commercial function.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or with other patrons’ view of windows and other tenant displays, or assembling for the purpose of disturbing the peace or committing any unlawful act.
- Creating litter, or throwing, discarding, or depositing any paper, glass or other matter of any kind on the Center property, except in designated trash receptacles.
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located at and/or belonging to the Center, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching, or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- Bringing onto Center property any un-leashed, unrestrained and/or uncontrolled animals. Domestic pets (i.e. cats / dogs) are welcome at the Center provided such pets remain leashed, restrained, and controlled at all times.
- Yelling, screaming, singing, playing of musical instruments, radios or tape players, or otherwise of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of other patrons of the Center.
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activity without the proper prior written permission of management of the Center.
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, or distributing commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind, or offering samples of items which are sold, available for sale, or available for exchange for a donation or contribution.
- Any gang behavior /act; failing to be fully clothed or wearing apparel which is likely to provoke a disturbance including display of any gang or gang related apparel or behavior intended or construed as indication of gang membership, or any item which depicts sexually explicit, illegal activity or obscene or offensive language, or display of any item that might be considered offensive to the general public.
- Sitting on floors, planters, handrails, stairs, or trash receptacles.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other container containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol by those of legal drinking age.
- Loitering, delaying, lingering, or remaining idle at the Center without any useful business for being present.
- Photographing or videotaping the interior or exterior of the Center for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
- Possession or carrying of any firearms, simulated firearms, or weapons of any kind, openly or concealed, with or without a permit.
- No standing, running, damaging, destroying, removing anything from or inserting any foreign object or substance into or on any fountain at the Center.
If you fail or refuse to follow this Code of Conduct, you will be asked to leave the Center. If you fail or refuse to leave the Center when requested to do so, you will be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass. You may be permanently or temporarily banned from the Center for your failure to comply with this Code of Conduct.